Monday, September 26, 2011

New blog

I've just realised that I've completed 50 posts on this blog. Thanks so much to all of you who've bothered to come over and read the blog. Some of you have left comments, and I'm really grateful for all the encouraging words -  I derive a lot of happiness from browsing through my own blog and looking at some of the comments. It's been really a record of my journey in art and craft over the past few months.

My little boy's growing up fast, and I've realised that we need some space for slightly longer posts, maybe with more photographs. I've begun one called IMPRINT - it stands for so much, the way we learn when we're together, psychology, an impression in your mind, or an imprint of words etched into a surface. It will contain essays, photographs and posts specifically about handmade books.  I'll continue posting here about small projects, but please take a moment to check out the other blog as well.

Imprint - click here to visit my new blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd be happy to see your comments and suggestions. If there are any queries, please post them and I will get back to you ASAP.